you know in like 20 or 30 years or so theres gonna be a section in history books dedicated to this time period where gays were fighting for their right to marry and suffering from discrimination
and the kids learning about it in class are going to be disgusted by the mere fact that gays had to even try to fight for what was rightfully theirs
- *Chatting about marriage and divorce rates in Australia*
- Girl in my class: Marriage rates have actually gone down according to google.
- Me: Well let gays get married and that marriage rate will go up.
- Teacher: God created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.
- Me: Yeah, well, God didn't create boob jobs but you still have one.
- Boy: I love that book that you're reading.
does anyone else have this other self theyve created in their mind that is not really exactly you irl but is more like what you want to be and has a life that continues in your head with like weird continuing daydreams but theyre not perfect or anything and wow i forget where i was going with this
i don’t remember ever agreeing to this ‘school’ thing
it was probably in the terms and conditions